This data protection declaration concerns all persons who use the services of ÖAMTC Donaupark Camping Krems, Yachthafenstraße 19, 3500 Krems. We hereby inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the collection and use of your personal data by our company. We respect your privacy and strive to strictly comply with the legal requirements for the processing of your personal data (EU Regulation No. 679/2016 (DSGVO), DSG 2000, DSG 2018 and TKG 2003). All your personal data will be processed on this basis.
The person responsible for data processing is ÖAMTC Zweigverein Krems, Austraße 8, 3500 Krems, Chairman Bernd Kranister.
By using our services and giving consent in terms of this statement, you confirm that you have reached the age of 14 and are capable of giving permissible consent or that effective consent has already been given by your legal guardian or custodian.
Information according to Art 13 DSGVO
Your personal data, which are in particular
- your master data (surname, first name, address, e-mail address, telephone and fax number, date of birth, customer number) as well as language and vehicle registration number,
- the data in travel documents (passport number, passport data, date of birth, issuing authority, term, nationality) and identity cards (identity card, driving licence, etc. including issuing authority and term),
- the data on the method of payment and in connection with payments, in particular with EC cards, credit cards and bank cards,
- the length of stay you have requested, as well as destinations, hotels, contacts, conditions, special services, health data, personal preferences related to the stay that you disclose to us, and
- special categories of data such as health data and data on special needs and marriage/partnership,
are required for our services. This also includes bookings of travel, guides, gastronomy, rental vehicles, transfers, registration processing, insurance, events, tours, accreditations, vouchers including customer creation, billing and their verification (B2B, B2C, FIT), ticket bookings.
This data is therefore stored and processed by us for these purposes and, where necessary, transferred to third parties with whom we cooperate in order to provide the most effective and best possible service to our customers - this may also include software and agency service providers.
The legal bases for these data processing operations are as follows
- the fulfilment of our pre-contractual and contractual obligations towards you,
- consents obtained from you,
- statutory, contractual or other legal obligations on our part (e.g. documentation rights and obligations under accounting, tax and customs law, contracts, reporting, legal disputes) as well as § 96 TKG and
- our legitimate interests (e.g. improving our customer service, including in the area of direct marketing, or protecting our own legal interests).
The duration of the storage is determined by the duration of our business relationship, the consents you have given, and furthermore by the statutory retention obligations and legal obligations applicable to us. We emphasise that in the case of regular cooperation for our best possible customer service, we strive to know your customer requirements already communicated to us so well that we can continuously and permanently satisfy you.
By entering your personal data in one of our contact forms, you consent to the transmission to and storage and processing by us for the duration of the servicing of this specific enquiry. This applies in particular to your enquiries via contact form, chat and e-mails that you send to us. We need this data to process your enquiry and in these cases also store your IP address for the purpose of preserving evidence. The data is stored for as long as is necessary to answer any additional or subsequent questions you or we may have.
The legal bases for this data processing are your consent, our pre-contractual and contractual obligations towards you, our legitimate interests and legal obligations of all kinds and § 96 TKG.
Transfer to third parties / obligations of processors
Your personal data may be processed by us
- within the Group, taking into account the permissible uses,
- to third parties who need to be involved in the provision of the services you have requested, all of whom have committed to us to comply with the applicable data protection standards,
transmitted. If compliance with European data protection standards is not possible - for example because standard contractual clauses, adequacy decisions or certifications are not guaranteed in the specific case - we will inform you in good time and also obtain the necessary consents from you.
You can request information about your personal data stored by us free of charge at any time. As a data subject, you also have the right to revocation, information, deletion, correction, restriction and transfer of your personal data, insofar as this is not opposed by a legal obligation to retain data on our part.
For more information on your rights as a data subject, please contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to help you. The Austrian Data Protection Authority (DPA), Wickenburggasse 8-10, 1080 Vienna, is the competent supervisory authority for complaints.
We have implemented organisational and technical safeguards, which we continually evaluate and adapt as necessary, to protect your personal data that we store and process.